Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Women & Pants

      Everyone has their own personal preference, However I think that pants are unisex pieces of clothing. Like skirts, heels, and etc. I think its amazing for women to wear pants! According to www.stuffmomnevertoldyou.com 9 women got arrested for wearing pants in 1943. Here's a question for you, Would You Arrest Me or Any Other Female for Wearing Pants? If you say yes, then why? Everyone has there own style. Men use to wear heels, but even though my mom wore them yesterday that doesn't make me feel any different. In my opinion, that's crazy for people to judge others by the way they dress and look. The problem with this judgement is how people judge someone. Men wear pants, women wear pants. Honestly what was the issue and how does it relate to the Mystery of Fashion?




                                            
Would you agree with this statement?
They do say dress to impress.
YOU CAN CHANGE HISTORY

4 comments:

  1. Very nice job Imani. I would like you to look up why women were arrested for wearing pants. See if you can figure out what's up with that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.I'm also going to look into that myself. I think this is similar to women not being able to show their belly buttons on tv in the early 70's.

    ReplyDelete